Molten Sauce is a review blog for hot sauces. Opinions expressed in posts are Whiskey Mike's alone and not of the Molten Sauce podcast's other participants. Comments on posts are the poster's opinions and no one else's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Submission Pause
Friends, I will not be reviewing sauces here for a short time. I order most of the sauces you see here and until the scourge of COVID-19 i...
-
Today brings us to a round 2 tasting of The Pepper Palace 's fare. This time, their own creation: Time's Up Mustard Blend Reaper H...
-
I'd like to introduce you fine folks to a recent discovery that I made, that of Death By Kraken Ghost Extreme Hot Sauce by Monroy'...
-
Friends, Regretfully I will not be sharing my hot sauce experience this week in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Have great celebra...
No comments:
Post a Comment