Friends,
I will not be reviewing sauces here for a short time. I order most of the sauces you see here and until the scourge of COVID-19 is not an imminent threat, I don't want to put the mail carriers, the workers at sauce production areas, or heck anyone, at more risk than they need to have in their lives. I hope that you understand and we'll be together again soon!
Molten Sauce is a review blog for hot sauces. Opinions expressed in posts are Whiskey Mike's alone and not of the Molten Sauce podcast's other participants. Comments on posts are the poster's opinions and no one else's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review Submission Pause
Friends, I will not be reviewing sauces here for a short time. I order most of the sauces you see here and until the scourge of COVID-19 i...
-
Today brings us to a round 2 tasting of The Pepper Palace 's fare. This time, their own creation: Time's Up Mustard Blend Reaper H...
-
I'd like to introduce you fine folks to a recent discovery that I made, that of Death By Kraken Ghost Extreme Hot Sauce by Monroy'...
-
Hello again lovely lava lovers! I apologize for the delay since we last enjoyed each others' company. Between holidays and a shipping ...
No comments:
Post a Comment